What i love about autumn

Big jumper

Big jumpers and cardigans are a must have as the cold starts to creep up on us.The first thing i do when i get in from the cold is grab any from my wardrobe and chuck it on to instantly warm me up. 


Candles by the fire

Just looking at this makes me feel warm. I love sitting infront of the fire to keep warm and lighting candles gives it that cosy feeling. The smell from the candles is an added bonus.




Theres nothing better than snuggling on the sofa in front of the telly watching your favourite tv show or movie. You always need a nice soft blanket to keep you warm and cosy through the night.




I have always loved baths, i dont know why i guess they just relax me. I dont tend to have many in the summer so when autumn comes i cant wait to run a bath. I pour in some bubble bath, pop in a bath bomb, put on some music and relax.




Hot chocolate should be on everyones shopping list this time of year, topped with some squirty cream and marshmellows and im in heaven. I have to drink these with a straw otherwise cream gets everywhere!

I would love to know what you love about autumn.
Danielle x

No comments