Barry M festive nails!



I was out and about doing a little shopping and decided to go for a wonder in new look. I was looking at all the makeup bars when i saw these festive limited edition barry m nail varnishes, they just screamed christmas to me! They had two different colours green and gold which are both so festive. They were £3.99 each but they had a deal on, you get one free if you spend £6 or over on any other barry m products. How could i resist i kindly asked my boyfriend to buy me a few bits for chritmas and i bought a few things so i got two free nail varnishes, such a bargain.



They look so christmasy! When i painted them i choose to paint a layer of gold underneath so there was still colour under the gliter. I think this added to the christmas effect and would also try green red or sliver underneath them.

To pick from lots of great barry m products and get your free barry m jingle bells nail paint click here.

Let me know what you think of these festive treats, Danielle x

No comments