winter wardrobe

I think we can defiantly say summer has gone and winter has arrived, let the countdown to christmas begin!
I didnt have many winter clothes so i decided it was time to hit the shops and put a dent in the bank account. Here are the things i bought as outfits that i put together that will keep me warm in the winter months.



This quilted grey jacket was my first purchase which was from bank and cost £25, it is super soft and cosy and will look nice with many outfits. I put it with a fleese like dark grey skirt from primark which was £8 and a pink lace peter pan coller top which was marked at £6 but when i got to the till was only £1! absolute bargain.


I needed a pair of winter shoes that would go with all of my outfits and last me through all weather types as you never no what weather were going to get. I found these gorgeous black real leather boots in new look for £40 and i had to have them they were just what i was looking for.


I wanted to get some colourful items as i always seem to wear dark colours in winter so this mustard yellow jumper jumped out at me in new look for £20. I couldnt go to colourful so i would wear this with the black high waisted skinny jeans i picked up from topshop for £36.


Sticking with the colours i found these shirts in primark for £9 each they had them in many colours but i liked the pastel pink and blue colour. They go just over my bum so i will wear them with these black leggings from new look for £10. They have a fleese inner so will still keep me nice and warm.

 This light brown t-shirt is from topshop and cost £16 it is really soft and comfy to wear as it isnt fitted to the body. I will also wear this with the black high waisted skinny jeans for a simple everyday look.


I couldnt get through the winter without a warm winter coat. I love the colour of this one that i picked up from new look for £55. It has silk material on the inside and fleese in the hood which makes it a very warm coat. I love that it will add colour to any outfit that i wear.

Thats everything that i picked up apart from my olaf pj's which you can see on my instagram (dotdanielle).
Danielle x

No comments