christmas

Christmas is my all time favourite time of year, spending time with loved ones exchanging gifts and singing far to loud to those classic christmas songs. I love alot of things about christmas and i just wanted to share with you a few of them.

Christmas stockings have always been a tradition in my house so this year i got me and my boyfriend personalised ones. These will look great hanging above the fire and even better when there full of treats.

Candles are a must have at christmas lighting up a mulled wine or apple and cinnamon sented candle really makes me feel christmasy.

For me the only thing i love about early dark nights is getting to switch on my twinkerling fairy lights as soon as i come in from work. I love looking at everyones christmas lights on my journey.

Adding crackers, candy canes and chocolates to the tree is a favourite of mine. Someone will always catch me trying to sneak one when i think no one is watching.

I like to fill my home with lots of christmas things from pillows to signs to candle holders, the more the merrier.

And of course a christmas jumper, everyones got to have one even if you only wear it once. Nothing makes me feel more chritsmasy then sitting by the fire with the fairy lights on watching a christmas film wearing my chirstmas jumper.

I would love to know your favourite things about christmas.
Danielle x


No comments