red lips

I love wearing red lipsticks, so for christmas my boyfriend got me this jack wills set of four red lip pencils.


The first one is a really light pink shade then they get darker resulting in the last one been a really deep red. The lighest one is great for more nautural makeup days when you just wont a little bit of colour. The third one is my favourite as it is a dark shade of red but not too dark. In the winter months i tend to wear a lot of dark dull colours especialy grey so this lipstick really adds some colour to my outfits. The darkest shade is great for when your going out as it really adds a pop of colour and makes your lips stand out. I love all of these colours and wear them with many different looks. Heres what they all look like . . .



These were really inexpensive at just £14 for the set of four lip pencils. Let me know of any lip pencils/lipsticks you are loving.
Danielle x

2 comments