January favourites

I thought I would share with you everything I have even loving this month. 


Starting with the Soap and glory, face soap and clarity, 3 in 1 daily detox and Nivea soft moisturiser. These products have left my skin clean, clear and so soft. 


 Aussie three minute miracle conditioner and the Aussie miracle recharge spray  have been a miracle on my hair this month and really saved it from a lot of damage. 


I no I won't be alone in loving the girl online book by Zoe sugg (zoella).


I haven't used any other nail varnishes but the Maybelline ones this month the brush is just the right width to get an even coverage and they last without chipping for at least five days.


I'm a sucker for a Disney movie and have started my Disney classics collection. I may have watched tangled a few to many times this month. I think I'm going to get the lion king next. 


I love the far away sent by Avon. My mum gets me it every year for Christmas so I wear it pretty much everyday in January. It's a sweet smell but not to strong. 


The Barry m natural glow shadow and primer palette 2 has been my go to palette the colours are just so easy to use.


I love a red lip and all the shades in the jack wills set of four are lovely and each one is wearable for Differnt occasions for a night out to a trip to the shops. 


Like most people do in January I've been trying to be a bit healthier and cut down on the caffeine. I tried the berry fruits tea and It was actually really nice and made me feel healthier and sleep easier.


I had a big cranberry Ice Yankee candle but I loved it that much it ran out. Luckily I had this little one to keep me going until I can get another one. 


My boyfriend got me this heart locket for Christmas engraved with a G in memory of my grandma. It was such a sweet gift I wear it everyday. 

Let me know what you have been loving this month. Danielle x

2 comments

  1. I love watching Tangled too!! It's definitely one of my favourite Disney films. Instead of berry fruit tea, I have been drinking a lot of camomile tea lately. Would love to try some berry tea! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that yet I also really like the blood orange teas xx

      Delete