Pretty pastels

I'm a sucker for pretty pastel colours, these Barry M nail varnishes  caught my eye the minute I saw them. I new I wanted to try them out but after watching the advert for them about ten times at the gym (it came on the telly on a music channel after every couple of songs) I had to go straight to tescos to buy some of them. 




I got . . .

Eat my dust 







The colours are just so pretty and bang on trend for the spring summer time. Every time I look at these colours they remind me of summer time which always puts me in an instant good mood.



The best thing about these new Barry m nail varnish is they are part of there speed dry range. I hate having to wait for your nails to dry, it always seems like an eternity. I always mange to smudge one even if I don't move a mussel. These colours really do dry fast which makes it so much easier, I can now paint my nails in a pretty colour even when I don't have much time.

On the Barry m website the nail varnishes are £3.99 but at Tesco they are on offer for 3 for 2 across all the makeup brands.

The other colours they do are . . .

*Road rage
*Pit stop
*Stop the clock
*Kiss me quick


My favourite colour is pole potion, I've always loved the mint green colours. Which is your favourite colour?

Danielle x

No comments