Easter lush haul

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13930681/?claim=2vxhqphwn82">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I'm never really that bothered about chocolate eggs at Easter so my partner got my some lovely lush products instead. I got four Easter bath bombs, a face mask and a massage bar.

I love the Yellow immaculate eggception one the most. It has a lovely fresh zing smell with a surprise in the middle. You have to crack open the egg and their will be a chick or a bunny inside, you don't know which one it will be until you crack it open. This was the most expensive bath bomb at £6.95 but you can use it up to three times! Once you have cracked it open you can use each side of the egg separately then you get an extra chick or bunny bath bomb inside that you can then use. I can't wait to use this one and see what my surprise is.


The Golden egg bath bomb melt is deffiently the messiest bath bomb covered in masses of gold glitter. This messy little eggs smells like delicious toffee and is full of cocoa butter, I can't wait to bath in golden glitter I have my skin left silky smooth. You can have a glitter filled bath for £3.75.


Hoppity Poppity is the cutest little bath bomb it has a fresh lavender sent that is to strong, which is nice as you don't always won't an over whelming smell. This is a fizzy bath bomb which has popping candy inside to add even more fun. You can buy him for only £2.50.


Fluffy egg is an eye popping pink colour with a sweet little flower in the middle. It smells like soft, fluffy candy floss that leaves you wanting to go to the candy store. This will deffiently leave you with a sweet tooth for  £2.95.


The face mask I recived is Love lettuce, this is what the website says about this mask
Brighten your complexion with nutrient-rich agar seaweed gel, soothing and moisturising honey and almond oil, and gently exfoliating almond shells. This mask is simply fragranced with French lavender, which has a calming effect on the mind and helps to balance the skin’s sebum production. Smooth a generous layer of this mask onto your face and leave for 10 to 15 minutes.



I love to have a relaxing massage after a busy week at work, so I can't wait to use the Yes yes yes massage bar the website says
Made with Lust: our sexiest, sultriest, unadulterated jasmine fragrance. All the beautiful butters and oils in this bar mean it will glide easily onto the body, leaving its floral perfume to linger on your skin. It will have you turning heads all day long.



What did you get for Easter? What Easter lush products have you tired?

Danielle x







4 comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to follow you, send me a link to your blog?x

      Delete
  2. I'm loving all of these easter lush hauls that have been showing up over the weekend, i need to check out lush for myself sometime!x

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au
    check out my blog if you like? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou and yes you should I never use to buy anything from there now I can't stay away xx

    ReplyDelete