March favourites

Here is a few things that I have been obsessed with this month . . .


Black and white chunky heals from select. 


Red velvet cookies from tesco, if you haven't tried these you need to. 


Set of three necklaces from primark.


Cheerios, I use to love these and have recently rekindled my love for them. 


Garnier ultimate blends shampoo and conditioner, the strength restorer honey treasures. These leave your hair super soft, strong and smelling like delicious sweet honey. 


Garnier body moisturising tan. 


The new pastel Barry m speed dry nail varnishes. 


My gym membership, I have loved getting back to the gym it helps to destress me and keep me fit and healthy. 

What have you March favourites been? 

Happy April, Danielle x









2 comments

  1. Really cute necklace, the ones I get at Primark always seem to break unfortunately!

    bethohla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou I don't think I've really had that problem x

    ReplyDelete