Revlon makeup

I usually stick with Rimmel makeup and always get the same products. When my makeup started to run low I decided it was time for a change. I browsed the differnt counters and decided on Revlon.

I picked up the 24 hours Revlon Colour stay foundation in 110 Ivory. This gives of a beautiful even coverage and really lasts for the full day. The only thing I didn't like is it doesn't have a pump so you just have to be careful when pouring it out. - £12.49



Revlon Colour stay concealer in 01 fair. Being pale I struggle to find a concealer in a light colour that fully covers up my spots and blemishes but this worked perfectly. - £6.99



Revlon Photoready powder in 010 fair/light. This does exactly what it says leaves your skin flawless and "photo ready". It comes with a little mirror inside which is great for on the go and a small brush, which lets face it are never the best brushes to use but it does the job. - £11.29



I'd never tried Revlon products before but I'm glad I did I I think I will stick with them for a while.

These products are little bit more expensive than the rimmel products but I think they are worth that little bit more. These products were on 3 for 2 and you got a free Revlon Lash potion by grow luscious mascara when you by three products. Which I think is a great deal as you still get it with the 3 for 2 offer. The mascara has a triple wand groove which creates volume without clumps.



Have you tried these makeup products? What's your favourite drug store brand?

Danielle x

6 comments

  1. Haven't tried these products. But Revlon foundation looks like a really good shade for my skin as I am very pale. I just not really sure because there are no pump and it's a big minus for me :) My favorite drugstore brand is Rimmel and Maybelline. x

    Also, I nominated you for Versatile Blogger Awards! Here are the rules and what you need to do : http://thenerdymelife.blogspot.com/2015/06/versatile-blogger-awards.html

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using the foundation everyday now and it is lovely on my pale skin. The fact that it doesn't have a pump is a massive down side and can be very annoying. Wow thankyou so much for nominating me how lovely of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't used revlon in a while but these look nice, thanks for sharing :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Revlon! My favourite drugstore brand is probably soap & glory as I love the bronzer so so much!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love soap and glory but more for skin care products, I haven't actually tried any of there makeup so I might have to take a look xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the same, I always stick to using Rimmel and I keep looking at this Revlon foundation every time I go in but always opt to go back to my same foundation. Brands like Estee Lauder don't usually have a pump either which surprisingly doesn't put me off, so I may try it next time my foundation runs out. So thank you for this post! :)

    http://leonnilittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    http://leonnilittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete