Spring home decor wish list

I always change the clothes in my wardrobe to suit the seasons but I always like to change little things in my home to suit the season too. One of the easiest ways I find to do this is to change the cushions on my sofas. My sofa is grey and my walls are cream so the cushions on my sofa can be any colour or style that I like. I loved lots of the cushions from tesco so I put together a little wish list.


Hello sunshine £8


Beautiful £8


Colourful bold pattern £8


life is short £6


Vintage £4.50



Wasting time £7.64


Pretty please £6


Cupcakes £11.25

These cushions would really brighten up my living room and make it feel summery. Bright colours really help to lift my mood so I can't wait to get my hands on some of these cushions.

Which ones your favourite?

Danielle x

No comments