Spring lipstick

have been loving lipsticks recently I never use to wear them but now that I've started I just can't stop. I've been wearing a lot of darker shades for the winter months and realised I didn't really have any spring shades. 


While out shopping I nipped into Mac to see what they had. I picked up this lovely dark pink glossy shade called syrup. I love the colour and the name. It's the perfect shade for spring and would look lovely with a pink cheek. 


On the Mac website it is described as a cloudy pink and is a lustre finish. It looks a little glossy on the lips but sits lovely and has great staying power. 



The next lipstick on my wish list is Pervette which is a pink shade with a violet shimmer. 


What lipsticks are on your wish list for spring? 


Danielle x


No comments