Summer body

Everybody wants that summer body, me includeded so when I saw the Nivea firming lotion and oil advertised I thought I would give it a go.

You apply the oil twice a day and the lotion once a day to all the areas you wish. The areas I concentrate mainly on are my stomach and thighs.






I have been using these products for two weeks now and I can already see and feel a difference. My skin looks and feels firmer and softer. I still have half of the products left so they will last me another two weeks before I have to repurchase them, which I will defiantly be doing. I bought these from my local asda and they were on offer for two products for £5. On the Nivea website the oil is £6.65 and the lotion is £5.15. 

You can find the products on the Nivea website

What products do you use to help get your summer body? 

Danielle x

No comments