University


                                                      Photo credit

After completing my level three certificate and diploma in childcare I decided to give eduction a break and enter the big scary world of work. I luckily got my self a lovely job with my friend and I have a lovely boss. I love my job and love working with happy smiling children everyday helping them to achieve.

Even though I love children I have never have really wanted to go into teaching therefore the teaching university course was never really an option for me. When I think about doing a university course it really scares me many things come to mind like what if I'm not smart enough? Or what if I can't handle the work load? 

After taking two years out of education and working I decided it was time to stop been so scared and just say YES! What is the worst that could happen? So I'm doing a Health and social care university course at my local college which has a separate higher education building. This course will allow me to do a nursing course which is what I would like to do but can also allow me to do another course if I change my mind. The course is one day a week which allows me still to work and I can link my study work to my day to day work. 

After having an interview, applying and been accepted on the course I am very exciting to get started and begin my carer! I'm so glad I bit the bullet and went for it, I think I would be a much happy person if I said yes more instead of putting things of all the time. 

Have you said yes to anything that really scares you recently? 

Danielle x

3 comments

  1. Wow that's awesome. Congrats on the start of your career. Job interviews can be very tough. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's awesome. Congrats on the start of your career. Job interviews can be very tough. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete