Versatile blogger awards

I got nominated by the lovely Life of the nerdy me for versatile blogger awards. It was so lovely to be nominated and to no there is actually someone reading the ramble I write :).




NOW IF YOU'VE BEEN NOMINATED BY ME, HERE ARE THE RULES:
  1. Thank the person who gave you this award (I mean, it's obvious). 
  2. Include a link to their blog – it's very easy(if you're having troubles, ask me for a help!).
  3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
  4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award – you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
  5. And of course, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
  6. 7 FACTS ABOUT ME:

    1. In my free time I love nothing more then snuggling on the sofa with sweet treats and a movie.
    2. I love trying new food, and trying to cook new things.
    3. Winter is my favourite time of the year, just because of Christmas, I try to make it last as long a possible.
    4. I would love to move to a big city.
    5. I hate spicy food, even the littlest bit makes me need a gallon of water.
    6. I hate getting out of bed in the morning, but love to have an early start to have a full productive day. 
    7. Writing 7 things about myself was really hard. I must get more interesting. 
    NOW ON THE FUN PART. I NOMINEE:

3 comments

  1. You're welcome!! Very nice picks also :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating us! i can't believe i've only just seen this, it means so much. You're a really good blogger!

    ReplyDelete