Liz Earle cleanse and polish

After hearing MANY people go on about how amazing the Liz Earle products I was very excited when I recieved a 50ml cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser and a muslin cloth in the post that I had luckily won.




You use this product to remove makeup and cleanse the skin. There are to phases. . .

PHASE ONE. . .

"Gently massage one or two pumps onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to gently remove daily grime and make up, even stubborn mascara. To purify and soften, work in circular movements from the centre of your face outwards, finishing over your eye areas."



PHASE TWO. . .

"Rince the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wiring out before gently polishing off the cream. Use a clean section of cloth for each part of the face, rinsing the cloth thoroughly during cleansing. Finish by splashing your face with cool water."



I've started to use this twice a day once in an evening to remove all my make up and dirt that has built up on my face. Then I use it once in a morning to cleanse my skin and keep it fresh.

I have to agree this product is amazing and I will be ordering more along with an instant boost skin tonic and a moisturiser as that is what is recommended to use with it.

You can shop the range of products on the Liz Earle website.

Have you used any of the Liz Earle products? Can you recommend any?

Danielle x

1 comment

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. It is for new bloggers to connect and grow together. If you would like to check it out and accept nomination, then nominate who you chose, I posted it here http://beautable.weebly.com/blog/july-06th-2015

    ReplyDelete