Misguided haul


Slinky long sleeve wrap playsuit navy -usually £20 on sale for £8 

This is my favourite out of everything, the hanger doesn't do much for it but it is so flattering on and for £8 it is a complete bargain. 



I love this dress I've done a previous blog post on it you can read it Here. The dress is so comfortable and looks lovely on. 



This has to be my favourite colour, I love it on my pale skin but I think it would also look gorgeous with a tan. The gaps in the shoulders make the dress look less simple and still keeps you cool, great for those holiday evenings. 


Floral swing dress with white t-shirt underlay dress floral  -usually £20 but is on sale for just £8! 

I've been after a dress like this for a while and for the bargain price of £8 I couldn't resist. It is so simple and pretty and perfect for a British summer, the sleeves help to keep you warm as we all know British summers aren't  always the warmest but we still want to look summery. 


Strappy skater dress coral -usually £10 on sale for £8

This is a perfect holiday colour and the dress fits perfectly it is so flattering to the body. The back has cross straps and you can get the dress in a range of colours if you don't like it in coral. 


Jeressah floral print split hem t shirt pink -usually £12.99 on sale for £5

This oversized t-shirt is perfect to throw on when your in a Rush and want to look like you've made an effort without actually making an effort. It is the Perfect length to wear with leggings so you don't even need to make an effort on the bottom half either. 


Cornella scuba pleated skater skirt white -usually £12 on sale for £8 

This skirt sits perfectly on the waist which is perfect if your like me and a little conscious about your stomach as it covers it all completely. I love wearing this with a coloured crop top.


I could no longer find this on the misguided website but it may come back on. This is some comfy and is great to throw on if you actually have nothing to wear!


Buckled gladiator sandal tan  -usually £15 on sale for £8 



Even though these sandals have a heal they are unbelievably comfy. The only down side is with them been white they get dirty easily and it doesn't always wipe clean but putting that to a side they add something to an outfit and give a little hight to us shorter girls. 



And that's everything I got, I have absolutely been loving misguided to stock up for my summer holiday, now all that is left is to go on holiday! 

What is your favourite item? Are you going on a summer holiday? 

Danielle x































No comments