Skin care routine

After receiving my free sample of the Liz Earle cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser I was hooked. I had a nosey onto the website to see what I could get my hands on. I new I wanted a cleanse and polish, a toner and a moisturiser.

When I got onto the website I found an amazing offer. . . 
  • Cleanse and polish 20 year special edition 150ml pump and two pure muslin cloths.
  • Instant boost skin tonic 200 ml bottle 
  • Skin repair moisturiser 50ml jar - normal/combination or dry/sensitive or combination/oily 50ml pump
Then you receive two free gifts . . . 
  • Super skin hand serum 75ml 
  • Limited edition signature blue strengthening nail colour
You get all of this for £45 and it is worth over £82 and free delivery! All the products leave your skin feeling amazing, and are defiantly worth the money.


How to use the products . . . 

Cleanse and polish -
Cleanse daily, morning and night using this two-step process:

Step 1: Massage one or two pumps onto dry skin over face and neck twice a day.
Step 2: Rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently wiping off the cream. Rinse and repeat.
Splash face with cool, clean water and follow with Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic and your choice of moisturiser.
Instant boost skin tonic - 
Instant Boost Skin Tonic is the essential second stage of your daily regime:

Moisten a cotton wool pad and sweep over face and neck every morning and night after cleansing with Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser or using one of our special treatment masks. Suitable for all skin types, this blend of botanicals will help leave your skin feeling soft and looking fresh. It also primes your skin perfectly for your choice of Liz Earle moisturiser.
Alternatively spritz over face and body to revitalise at any time. The fine mist can even be used over make up.
skin repair moisturiser -
Gently massage Skin Repair Moisturiser into face and neck morning and night after Instant Boost Skin Tonic.


Super skin hand serum - 
Massage a little of this precious serum onto clean, dry hands. Perfect for use throughout the day.


Nail colour -
This one is pretty obvious you just paint onto your nails, this is a lovely spring summer colour but it does stain your nails a little. 


Once you add these products to your basket they add another free gift! Bontanical beauty treat eye bright soothing eye lotion 50ml. 


Since investing in these products my skin has been so clear and soft and I have really gotten into a morning and evening skincare routine. I love that you can use the cleanse and polish to remove your makeup which removes one step from the routine. It really does completely remove your makeup, even really tough massacre, so much better than a wipe. 

You can have a look at the website and purchase this package Here

What do you use in your skin care routine? 

Danielle x








4 comments

  1. wow ! what a beautiful box! i am loving all and this nail polish is fab :)
    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nail varnish is a lovely colour really makes your nails stand out xx

      Delete
  2. I've never tried any of the Liz Earle products before, but I always hear such great things about them! I need to invest more in my skin care routine. Perhaps I'll try some of these products out! Love that polish color! Great post, Danielle! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time I have actually invested in products to create a skincare routine and I'm so glad I did my skin feels and looks so much better for it xx

      Delete