Switching from an iPhone

My phone was due an upgrade and I new I didn't wont another iPhone. I no many people love them but Id had a few problems with mine and was just getting really fed with it so I wanted a change. I did really want a a Samsung Galaxy s6 but I was out of my price range. The women in the shop recommended the Samsung A3, I hadn't heard of it so I had a little play with it in the shop and I decided to get it.

I love it, its so easy to use and doesn't have the service problems I had with my iPhone. If you currently have an iPhone or another phone and are looking for a change I would recommend getting a Samsung. My partner got the Samsung Galaxy s6 and it is amazing aswell.


Will you ever switch from an iPhone?

Danielle x

4 comments

  1. That looks like such a great size! My own phone contract is nearly finished, I'll have to keep these in mind. It's funny, I've never really wanted an iPhone, the extent of my desire for them goes as far as variety in cases, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I only went for an iPhone last time because of the hype around them. Now I'm older it's more about what I'm actually going to use it for and what I need rather than just what everyone else has x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had an iPhone since the very first one came out and I've never really thought of switching because I'm just so used to using iPhones! It would be a nice change change though!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics!
    Have a nice weekend baby

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete