Think like a blogger challenge


Lily Melrose wrote a post called Think like a blogger where she talks about the fact that you don't have to spend loads of money on products just to create good blog content you can blog about anything even if it's just going for a walk.

She has now set herself a Challenge to daily blog but only using things she already has or things she already has planned to do like an outing.

I absolutely love this idea, I love watching daily vlogs so why not daily blog. So I have also set myself the challenge. I only have two days at work this upcoming week so that gives me plenty of time to create a blog post everyday. I will only create posts on things that I already have or things that I already have planned to do. I have a couple of products and a few ideas of what I'm going to do but I don't yet have enough ideas for 7 posts so we will see what happens.

I will be starting this challenge tomorrow, Friday the 31st of July, if you would like to follow my little challenge you can. Let me know if you try out this challenge and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow your challenge.

Danielle x

4 comments

  1. I love posts like the ones the challenge suggests! I think sometimes people get caught up in what the "big" bloggers do and buy and review and think that that is how you're supposed to blog. Plus, I think it's nice to go back to your roots sometimes :)

    Good luck! I'll definitely be checking in :)

    Erin
    http://orchidsandtea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thankyou it means a lot that you will be checking in. I totally agree all the big blogs get all the follows and get paid for what they do, which is amazing for them and I would love that to be me one day but sometimes I like the trueness (if that's a word) and simplisity of a small Blog. I'll be sure to check out your blog xx

      Delete
  2. It is a great idea, makes you appreciate the everyday! x

    http://amyebblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete