What's in my bag

I saw this post on Emma and the beauty blog I loved having a nosey inside her bag and thought it would be a fun post to do, so I gave it a go.

Here's a peek inside my bag . . . 



My bag is a Pastle blur mini tote bag from new look and my purse is a fake Michael kore from Turkey.

Deodorant ~ 
This roll on deodorant is the sent far away from Avon, it is my favourite everyday sent and lives in my handbag for those busy days. 

Liz Earle had cream ~ 
This is a new addition to my handbag as it was a free gift with my Liz earl purchase. I love the gel texture of it and having it my handbag reminds me to put some on every time I'm in there rummaging for something. 

Sun glasses ~ 
These are the Half frame sunglasses in black from misguided. I always have a pair in my bag in the summer as you never know when the sun might come out.

Umbrella ~ 
You might find it a bit strange that I have sunglasses and an umbrella in my bag but in the British summer its rains just as much as sun the comes out sometimes even more. 

Dairy and pen ~ 
I don't have to much to write in a dairy but I make a few hospital appointments and sometimes change my work schedule a bit so this mini dairy is perfect for writing small amounts in and fits perfectly in the small pocket of my handbag.

Sun cream ~ 
My skin is about as pale as you can get, even in the tiniest bit of sun my skin burns so I always carry 
sun cream on me to protect my pale skin. 

Mirror ~ 
I'm not one of those people that can top up there lipsticks in there phone screens, I need to see clearly what I'm doing so I always carry a small mirror around with me.

Hair brush ~
When you have a full fringe it constantly needs brushing so a hair brush is a must in my handbag. 

Tictac's and chewing gum ~ 
I buy chewing gum have a few peices then forget I have it so I usually have a few old peices laying around in the bottom of my bag some where. I picked up these strawberry tictac's firm primark and these are delicious. 

And that's all I have in my bag, I usually have a lipstick in there that Im wearing that day but I change that daily so it's never in there long. 

I'd love to have a peek in your bag, leave me the links to your posts.

Danielle x








9 comments

  1. So happy that you did this tag! Your bag is gorgeous and I love the sound of a Liz Earle hand cream. All of their stuff is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I loved doing this it made me bin on the bus tickets hiding at the bottom lol. I love your blog it really inspires me and gives me great ideas xx

      Delete
  2. I love these posts! I am a bit noisy myself :) I love Malibu sunscreen, it smells really nice and protect my pale skin very nicely.

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I was surprised I didn't have more clutter in there actually. I literally have to keep sun cream in my bag untill I can wear a winter coat, the slightest bit of sun and I burn xx

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love this. Maybe I'm a bit nosey but I love seeing what others carry around on a daily basis :D And the sunnies look really cute :)

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the brand-new supplement for you to our ladies handbag mainly because it ended up being a no cost surprise using our Liz earl invest in. I like your serum structure of computer along with obtaining the idea our ladies handbag reminds us to set a number of in whenever I am just in that room searching pertaining to a thing.

    My blog: APOLLO .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! i might even write a bog post like this, because i do definitely enjoy reading them aha

    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m a sucker for any fillers texture and consistency today together with experiencing it all my best designer purse reminds my family that can put certain regarding all the time I will be within rummaging meant for an item.
    baby follow

    ReplyDelete