Zoellas new beauty range

As you all properly know Zoe sugg has brought out a new beauty range, a tootie fruity collection, and it really does smelly fruitily amazing!
There are seven new products . . .


I picked up the Let's spritz body mistScrubbing me softly body scrub and Candy creamy body lotion.


I used the body scrub whilst in the bath I rubbed it all over my skin and washed it away with warm water. This already left my skin feeling smooth, then I added the candy creamy body lotion which left my skin feeling ultra smooth and smelling fruity. The body lotion rubbed in straight away so you don't have to spend ages dancing around the room waiting for it to soak in (unless you enjoy doing that) but for a quick easy application is great for when you don't have a lot of time.


I love the smell of the lets spritz body mist it's so summery, I'll be wearing it all summer long and will defiantly be adding it to my holiday essentials. The packaging of this is so pretty the White pattern on the back shows through onto the front making it look so lovely. 


The lovely pinks and yellows on all of the products are so pretty and make the range so eye catching and appealing. 

I can't wait to try out the other products. Which ones have you used? What do you think to the products?

Danielle x

No comments