Aussie ausssome volume

I love the Aussie products, they have been my favourite ever since I picked up my first bottle of 3 minute miracle conditioner to try and save one of my many hair disasters. Just like then I wasn't disappointed with there new product Aussie 3 minute miracle light ausssome volume. I've never really liked mouses as they just leave my hair feeling dry but with a wet look but with this mouse you wash it out. It is also a deep treatment for your hair so whilst adding volume it is also repairing your hair and making it healthy a 2 in 1!

Once you've washed your hair with your favourite shampoo you add a few pumps to your hair, the amount you apply depends on the length of your hair. Leave it in for three minutes then rinse. The smell of this product is gorgeous it reminds me of holiday, it's kind of fresh but with a sweet sent as well.

Once I had blow dried and styled my hair I could really tell the difference in volume then when I usually do my hair. It had so much more volume and bounce and it did look healthier.

You can pick up this product from many stores but it is £3.32 at Superdrug.



Have you tried any of the Aussie products?

Danielle x

6 comments

  1. I love Aussie products! I am not using a conditioner of this brand. I'd love to try out more products of them as they are simply amazing and quite affordable :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always use that product on my hair...

    ~ Jess ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always use that product on my hair...

    ~ Jess ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've spotted the shower creams range in superdrug today but was in a rush so I'll be heading back tomorrow xx

      Delete
  4. I'll definitely need to give this a try, I'm always on the lookout for products that will give me some volume!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good, it smells amazing and adds lots of volume xx

      Delete