Think like a blogger #2 ~ July favourites

I can't believe its the end of July already, where has this year gone? Well another month another load of favourites . . .


1. Apple blossom scented candle
I don't actually know where this is from as it was a gift from a parent at work but I'll be sure to ask her when I'm back at work as its smells amazing. Obviously it's smells likes apples but the sent is just so fruity and fresh a great home smell.


2. Zoella lets spritz body mist
I no the new zoella range will be in most people's monthly favourites so I thought I would just share my favourite product from the collection. The body mist has been my daily go to sent the smell is fruity but not overwhelming so it is perfect for day to day wear, and lets face it the packaging is too pretty to not be on display on my dressing table.


3. 90210
After watching all of pll I needed a new series to watch, I'd watched 90210 as a teenage but couldn't remember them all so I wanted to watch them all again. It is about a group of friends living in Beverly hills and is a drama about there lives. The stories in the series are really relateable to many of ours lives and there is always something happening so it keeps you hooked. It most defiantly kept me hooked. I have now finished this so if anyone has any suggestions of a series to watch on Netflix please let me know.


4. Liz earl products
I have been obsessed with my Liz earl cleanser, toner and moisturiser it has made such a difference to my skin. I have used all three products morning and night for Nearly a month now and my skin has never been more clear and soft. I don't think I'll be changing my skin care products anytime soon.


5. Mac Rebel 
I won't say to much about this product as I have written a blog post on it that you can read HereMac reble has been the lipstick I have worn the most this month, it has just added a pop of colour to every outfit that I have worn and I've had a lot of complements on it.


6. Aussie 3 minute miracle light Aussome volume
This is a new product from Aussie and with this been my favourite hair brand I couldn't wait to try it and I wasn't disappointed. This smells amazing, the smell actually reminds me of holiday and it really does add a lot of volume to your hair.



7. Primark nude nail varnish
I've never bought any primark beauty products but my sister stole my nude nail varnish to take on her holiday so I just picked this up so I had a nude shade while she was gone. I love it, it's the perfect shade of nude and has great staying power. It does take a while to dry so I would suggest only painting your nails with this varnish when you have plenty of time to let them dry fully. But for 80p I was impressed!

What have you favourites been this month?

Danielle x

2 comments

  1. Great photos! I am actually rewatching Gossip Girl right now lol
    Have a smashing August! :)

    Miss Eleigh Neux | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, Ive never actually watched that I might just give it a go 😀

    ReplyDelete