Day out at the zoo

Me and my boyfriend have been working a lot just lately so went wanted a full day of fun and relaxation, no cooking, no working, just relaxing. We went to Yorkshire wildlife park. We had lunch there first, I had a jacket potato with cheese and he had a bacon a bri panini, it was delicious and so was the pure Apple juice. We loved walking around looking at all the animals, we stroked the wallabies and saw the baboons being a little inappropriate of you no what I mean, but it was a lovely day. To finish it of we went for a pub lunch and had a cheeky alcoholic beverage. It was a perfect day and made us even more excited to have a week of relaxing on holiday.






What do you like to do to relax?

Tell me about your perfect day, Danielle x

6 comments

  1. Looks like you had a very nice day :) My perfect relaxing day consists of my favorite food, drinks and maybe a walk in nature, some trail even or just a walk around the woods. And comedy or romance movie in the evening with lots of popcorn and my brother (it's a tradition).

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun! :)


    http://thehomeofkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great post! Have a nice day:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete