Holiday hair product

Here is what hair products/tools I will be packing in my case to style, tame and protect my hair whilst away on my holiday.



Aussie shampoo and conditioner 
Aussie moose 
Aussie heat defence spray 
Hair brush and comb 
Hair dryer 
Straightener 
Curlers 
Hair accessories 
Hair spray 
Dry shampoo 

I love the Aussie hair products and the shampoo and conditioner are great to repair hair. My hair gets extremely dry in the sun but these products really repair it and bring it back to life. I will use the mouse when I want my hair to have more volume, which is most of the time, but this product really helps to achieve that volume. I will still be styling my hair with heat tools so a heat defence spray is a must to protect it from the heat. The heat tools I will be taking are straighteners, large barrel curlers and a hair dryer. Some hotels will supply hair dryers but I always take them just in case and they aren't always very good when they are supplied. Having a full fringe means straighteners are a daily tool to keep it down and give it shape. I prefer to have big curls In my hair so I will use my big barrel curler on most evenings. A hair brush is a pretty obvious one but you may won't to take a couple of different types to do others things. I like to wear hair accessories like scrunchies, headbands and bows to liven up my hair but other accessories I will need are bobbles and hair grips. My hair is naturally quite frizzy but in the heat it is worse so I always need hair spray to keep it tamed. You maybe wondering why dry shampoo is on my list as I wash my daily when away, but doing this makes it very soft and usually hard to style so dry shampoo just gives it a bit of texture making it easier to style. 

What's the first thing on your holiday hair list?

Danielle x

2 comments

  1. Wow. You really do love Aussie products :) I would probably pack shampoo, conditioner and maybe dry shampoo.Plus few hair ties. I like to give my hair a break during holiday and use minimal products :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do, I've damaged my hair a lot over the years and these products are really helping to repair it. Because of the damage it goes so so dry in the sun and adding the clorine and sea water just makes my hair so brittle so I still have to use a lot of products while away. Your so lucky you don't have to xx

      Delete