Maybelline face master sculpt

I've been using the Barry m contouring kit for a while now and as much as I love it I wanted to try something new. Since Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer on maybelline I thought I would see what they had.

I picked up the Face master sculpt in the lightest shade 01 light/medium has I have very fair skin, you can also get it in 02 medium/dark. It comes with a small highlight shade and larger contour shade, a mirror and brush, all in one compact. The brush isn't very good as it makes a lot of the product come of but doesn't collect much of the product on the brush, so I would suggest using your own brush. The highlight is nice but is very subtle, which I like, but if your after a more stand out highlight I would try something else. The contour stands out just enough not to subtle but blends in well to give a lovely contour on the cheeks.

~
I like to have a contour and highlight in one compact as it's easier to carry round without having to remember two products. You can pick up the product for £6.99 at Superdrug

Have you tried this product? What contour kits would you recommend? 

Danielle x

7 comments

  1. Haven't tried this one. I liki using Bonjoirs products for contour :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive seen so many people talking about this recently o definitely need to go to my local Superdrug and try it out! I've been using a contour kit from sleek for years and I've never ventured away from it! It's so good and you should definitely think about trying it if you haven't!

    Love, Hannah
    Justmycouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds good I might try that one next xx

      Delete
  3. I've been looking at this product for awhile now, contemplating getting it. The fact that I don't wear a lot of makeup often is putting me off, but seeing so many positive reviews and comments about it makes me really want to try it, haha!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wearing it everyday now so I am getting my money worth and its somthing you can keep for when you do wear makeup xx

      Delete
  4. lovely post!
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete