Rituals rice scrub


I received the Rituals rice scrub in this months Augusts Birch box, I had never heard of the brand and just thought it was just another exfoliator. I used once while I was in the shower but I was in a rush so I didn't really take my time, I just slapped it on and wash it of, so I didn't think much to it a first.
~
It wasn't until I used the Rituals rice scrub properly in the bath that I discovered how amazing it is! This is what it says on the tube. . . 

Calming body scrub | Mild cleansing body scrub that transforms in contact with water into a silky foaming exfoliation cream. Enriched with calming cherry blossom and organic white rice. 
Use | massage the body scrub onto damp skin using circular movements. Rinse with warm water. 

I shaved my legs, then scrubbed this all of my body, rinsed it of and moisturised. My skin felt amazing and any dry cracked skin had been removed and felt silky smooth. This smell isn't strong is just a simple fresh sent then makes you feel clean and refreshed. The product is really soft on the skin unlike some Exfoliator that can be quite harsh and sting the skin if used after shaving. 
If you struggle the remove dry skin or just love that silky smooth skin feel then I would definitely recommend the Rituals rice scrub. A little bit goes s long way so a 150ml bottle will last you a long time, you can buy a 150ml bottle from the Birch box website for £10. 

Have you tried this product or any other rituals products before? 

Danielle x 

2 comments

  1. Haven't tried this one. Sounds quite nice :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rituals products - one of my favourites is their suncream!

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete