Things that have made me smile | week 6



1) Having a couple bottles of wine with my friend and singing along to old songs, does any one remember Jessie McCartney - beautiful soul?
2) A cinema trip to see Paper towns, which was great I would highly recommend it. I can't believe that Q is Nat wolf from the naked brothers band. Did anyone use to watch this on Nickelodeon?
3) Purchasing and demolishing Reese's doughnuts from Krispy Kreme.
4) Purchasing a new hair accessory from Primark.
5) Walking in on my rabbit fast asleep looking so cute and her not realising we were home for about five minutes

What made you smile this week?

Danielle x 

6 comments

  1. Such a great post idea! What made me smile this week.. mm it has to be the great weather, as well as a new Sephora opened in my city!
    xo, Jessie | Bear and Berries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had the great weather we've not been getting much sun hear at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely list! I loooove Paper Towns movie :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved going to read the book now xx

      Delete