Think like a blogger #3 ~ things that have made me smile week 3


Its been a strange kind of week this week, not been at work, not having to get up at 6.30 and not having a list of a million things to do. So here's the things that have made me smile this week. . .

1) having a lie in
2) visiting and laying some flowers on my grandmas grave to mark the anniversary of he death.
3) sitting in the garden, in the sun just relaxing
4) having my family dog come and stay with us while my parents are on holiday
5) going on a long walk in the sun

I haven't really been up to match this week but sometimes not doing anything can be one of the best things to do.

What has made you smile this week?

Danielle x

2 comments

  1. It sounds like you've had a nice couple of days! Definitely relaxing, which makes it easier to find happiness in them, I think :)

    It sounds a bit funny, but I have had some seriously amazing food this past week, haha. Great food is always worth a smile in my books!

    Erin
    http://orchidsandtea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think food can most definitely put a smile on your face xx

    ReplyDelete