I have all this time of work and no sun to enjoy it in, my partner is working and my family are on holiday so what better way to spend my day then have a pamper day, a bit of me time.
1) So first on my list of pamper has to be a bath! And no pamper bath it complete without a bath bomb, I used lushes space girl. I like to exfoliate all my skin making it silky smooth, Ive been loving the zoella Scrubbing me softly
2) After a long soak watching youtube videos and singing loudly I finished of my skin routine by moisturising my skin. Naturally I followed with the same brand and used zoellas Candy cream body lotion.
3) After concentrating on the skin on my body it was time to give my face some TLC, I washed my face using my Liz earl cleanse and polish followed by the toner and moisturiser. Once I'd cleaned my skin I applied a face mask, I used Lush cupcake which smells good enough to eat.
4) While I left my face mask to do its work I set myself on the long task of doing my nails. When pampering myself I like to do the works, remove cuticles, buffer, file, under coat, varnish and top coat. It's lengthy but totally worth it. When they were 100% dry I washed of my mask and added a splash of cold water to my face.
5) Now my skin and nails were pampered it was time to just completely relax so I ordered some food, poured my self a cheeky glass of wine and watched Netflix.