Autumn OOTD

As much as I love sitting in the sun, going to the beach and having BBQ's, Autumn and winter have to be my favourite time of the year. I love wearing cosy jumpers, going on walks through the fallen leaves and sipping hot chocolates by the fire in an evening. And I just love Halloween (also my birthday) bonfire night and of course CHIRSTMAS! I feel a lot more body confident in the autumn/winter seasons and love the autumnal coloured clothing.
~
I did a little bit of shopping last weekend and picked up a few autumn items and I love the outfit I put together so I thought I would share it with you. It is perfect for the weather at the moment, you can wear a jumper without a jacket and a skirt with a thin pair of tights. In autumn I love to wear monochrome with a statement coloured piece. This mustard coloured jumper has autumn written all over it! 
~

Jumper ~ I bought this jumper from H&M for just £7.99 but it doesn't seem to be on website but Here is a similar one for £12.99.

Skirt ~ The skirt is also from H&M for £12.99 but is also not on the website (my H&M must get different things in) but they have many similar shirts on the Website.

Hat ~ This hat is from primark for £8. I am in love with these fedora hats this season I love this Grey one from H&M for £19.99 but it was out of my budget for that day.

Necklace ~ This necklace was in there sale section for £1.50 so you can look out for it in you local top shop but this One is very similar for £12.50 and is available online.

Shoes ~ I bought these last year from new look, this Pair are very similar for £24.99.
~
My look for this autumn will be monochrome with a pop of autumnal colour, what will yours be? 

Danielle x

8 comments

  1. Love this look with a pop of colour! I like to stick with grey and black clothing during autumn and a bit of colour. Sometimes it green and other times it's yellow :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like, yellows dark reds and dark purples xx

      Delete
  2. You look great, your outfit is really cute and optimistic :) I love autumn, too. It's something about this season that makes me feel nostalgic, but in a good way!

    Kisses

    Joanna

    http://stylestandpoint.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit! xx
    unicornisland22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete