Birch box | September


September marks the month of birchbox's 5th birthday, I can't believe it has been around for five years and I only came across it a couple of months ago, I've been missing out this whole time. They started of in the USA so everything in this box hails from there. Here's what's inside . . .

1) HAILING FROM NYC
Facial polish | £26 
WHAT | Going through a skincare rough patch? Look no further than this luxe facial exfoliator! Micro beads gently buff away dead skin cells while the rich formulation leaves the skin.
HOW | Massage into clean, damp skin using circular motions then rinse with warm water. Use every two to three days for best results.

2) HAILING FROM NYC
Citrus Neroli Detangler | £16 
WHAT | Wave goodbye to knots and tangles with this little miracle worker! Coconut oil and wheat amino acids help to nourish strands while neroli and grapefruit soothe troubleshoot scalps.
HOW | Apply to wet, clean hair and leave for 1-3 minutes. Either rinse away or use as a leave in treatment.

3) HAILING FROM BROOKLYN
Cheeky lip pencil in cray-cray | £17 
WHAT | There's nothing we love more than a product that multi-tasks and this coral peach crayon does it beautifully! Easy to apply and ultra pigmented, it's the easiest way to add a pop of colour to lips and cheeks.
HOW | Apply straight from the bullet, wherever you need a flush of colour, and blend with fingers.

4) HAILING FROM NYC
Beauty Wash | £8 
WHAT | We wouldn't expect anything less than a sumptuous fragrance from this exclusive to birch box brand, but the rich, foaming texture of this in-shower body wash is something to love too!
HOW | Massage into damp skin, working into a lather, and rinse away. For a little something extra, add a dollop to your bath if you fancy!

5) HAILING FROM SAN FRANCISCO
the POREfessional: licence to blot | £15.50
WHAT | The latest warrior in the battle against shinny T-zones, this unique oil-blotting stick uses tiny blotting spheres to mattify shine for up to 6 hours.
HOW | Apply straight from the tube onto the skin using a blotting motion, on the nose, forehead and chin.

6) BEAUTY BONUS
The Birchbrush | £5.99 (birchbox exclusive) 
WHAT | Work out knots, tame tresses, and smooth your hair's surface with this super-cute, and oh-so-effective, brush.
HOW | Pop it in your handbag for perfectly-tamed locks, even when you're on the go!


I feel like this box was all all about the hair and skin, which I can never have enough products for. My favourites were the, Birchbrush and the, cheeky lip pencil. The Birchbrush glides through my hair so easily with no pulling and tames my frizz, it is the perfect size for my handbag which I love as I always need a hairbrush for my fringe and easy tangled hair. I love the lip pencil as you can also use it on your checks which makes its so much more practical for carrying round and makes your handbag that little bit lighter.

What did you get in your box this month? What products would you like to try?

Danielle x

12 comments

  1. I've always wanted a brush like the Birchbrush!
    This is a lovely post!

    Liz |lotsofloveliz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It went straight in my handbag, I love it xx

      Delete
  2. I used to be subscribed to Birchbox but had a few bad months and cancelled my subscription. It looks like you've had a really good box this month though, definitely thinking whether I need to start my subscription back up again!
    Thanks,
    Ellie xx

    http://lovelaceandlilies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my third box and I've loved them all, I've used everything I've got in them all, definitely worth the money xx

      Delete
  3. Hi dear,
    I totally love your style, have a nice weekend!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh you got some really lovely things in this box! Have a nice weekend :) x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm having a good weekend so far did some accidental shopping (oops) 😋 hope your having a great weekend xx

      Delete
  5. The brush looks so perfect for my handbag! Great products

    Natalia | Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so handy, I found myself reaching for it all the time since I've homed it in my handbag xx

      Delete
  6. I've never tried a birch box they sound amazing!

    http://lxdia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, this is my third one and I've not been disappointed yet, I love all of the products that get and I love been able to try something new every month, without having to spend loads on one product xx

      Delete