Favourites | August

Its been a bit of a strange month this month, the weather hasn't been great, I've not been at work but to end the month I've jetted of to Greece, Zante to enjoy some sun, sea and cocktails. From sunny Greece here are my favourites this month . . . 

I am so glad I got this before I went away, it has got my skin feeling so soft and the best it has ever been, you can read my post on the product here.


Rimmel stay Matt powder
I use to use this powder all the time then it got shoved to the back of the draw while I tried some new products. This month it's has creeped it's way back to the front and is staying, it gives such a flawless Matt finish.


This is another reappearance, after my sister used it all up my mum replaced, it reminded me how much I loved it. It is the perfect nude shade, I'll be using it on my holiday.

Revolution redemption palette essentials mattes 2
This palette has some beautiful Matt colours in it to create many gorgeous looks and it is only £4. I've been using this all month, I've created some simple looks and some more dramatic bolder looks all using this palette. They do more palettes so I can't wait to go and pick some more up.


Converse
I bought these shoes to wear my heal inserts in, this month I've hardly had them of. They've gone perfectly with the weather as it's not been too hot or too cold. I bought the high top ones as that's what I needed to enable me to wear my shoe inserts. I was a bit worried at first that they wouldn't go with much but I found they going with pretty much everything.


Hot chocolate
I no it's a winter drink but since we haven't had much sun I couldn't resist starting the hot chocolates early this year.

Music 
I have been loving Meghan Trainor this month all of her songs are great and she just gives me so much confidence for not been thin. The song I've looked the most is Walkashame.

TV 
It has to be pretty little liars, the reveal of A had us all in the edge of our seats. My and my boyfriend actually got up at four in the morning to watch it before he went to work, we just could wait to find out who it was. I was so happy with finding out who it was but I was a little disappointed that it was Cece, the storyline was good but I'm hoping there's more.

What have been your favourites this month?

Danielle x

4 comments

  1. Converse can always surprise! I find they can go with so many different outfits, even dresses, if you want to go all 2008. They are definitely one of my go-to pieces! The rice scrub sounds interesting! I've never heard of such a thing, you tend to mostly get plastic or apricot pieces in scrubs. It certainly sounds like a good idea, especially combined with your happiness about it!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rice scrub is amazing. I don't think converse will be leaving my feet anytime soon xx

      Delete
  2. Converse are all time classic ;) They always go just fine with everything. Also , couldn't agree more about Pll finale. I wanted something more to it :)

    -Leta The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope there's more to pll, I need more haha xx

      Delete