Maybelline lash sensational mascara

You have probably seen this mascara everywhere, but it was actually my mum that told me to get this, and you know what they say always listen to your mother. I am very glad I did, this mascara has to be maybelline's best mascara, I'd go as far as saying drugstores best mascara. The curved brush picks up all the lashes and gives them so much volume and colour it's like putting falsies on. Although it gives a lot of volume and colour it doesn't make your lashes clump together, it actually spreads them out to show each individual lash giving a fuller lash look.

~
You can pick up this mascara for just £7.99 at Superdrug, they also have a 3 for 2 offer on maybelline products as well. Here's what they say about the product. . .

Our first Layer-Reveal brush with 6 lengths of bristles captures the tiniest lashes you didn't know you had, volumises & defines the look of longer lashes. Result: A Layered, Multiplied Effect. Create A Sensation! New Lash Sensational Mascara from Maybelline New York Reveal the Look of Layers &
Layers of Lashes for a Sensational, Multiplied Lash Look. Our first Layer-Reveal brush with 6 lengths of bristles captures the tiniest lashes you didn't know you had, volumises & defines the look of longer lashes.
Result: A Layered, Multiplied Effect. Low wax formula for intense blackness without sticking lashes together
Tested on real women*:
90% Reveals layers & layers of lashes
90% Gives a multiplied lash look
90% Volumises every layer of lashes
90% Layer-reveal brush captures even the tiniest of lashes
*consumer test, 238 women
BENIFITS
Our first Layer-Reveal brush with 6 lengths of bristles captures the tiniest lashes you didn't know you had, volumises & defines the look of longer lashes. Result: A Layered, Multiplied Effect
~
Have you tried this mascara? 

Danielle x

8 comments

  1. I haven't tried this mascara yet but I've definitely heard my fair share of reviews. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this yet! I like to finish my products before buying new ones, but I think this mascara is on the top of my to-buy list when the time comes! I hear so many good things about it!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same I needed a new mascara and I'm glad I picked this one up xx

      Delete
  3. I picked this one up at around May and I have been loving it ever since. I can not imagine my makeup routine without it, it's simply amazing and very affordable :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with this being the best drugstore mascara out there, it's amazing! I find mascaras never usually live up to the hype, but this one certainly does - definitely my fave mascara atm!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used any other mascara since buying this xx

      Delete
  5. Great review, I've been looking for a new mascara so will give this a tr! It's a good price too. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post?:)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete