MUA - heaven and earth eyeshadow palette

I have only ever bought a MUA lipstick and that was way back when I didn't really have a clue what to do with makeup. After watching Becca roses beauty haul I had to have a look at the MUA products.
~
I was shopping for some new eye shadow palettes so that's what I looked at. I picked up the Heaven and Earth palette for just £4 from superdrug. The palette consist of 12 Matt neutral shades, perfect for the up coming autumn months. 

The colours are. . .
Top | Aurora, Amazonian Bronze, Babylon, Myan Dust, Valley, Golden Sand.
Bottom | Rift, Amber dune, Cata-comb, Tectonite, Canyon, Bedrock 



I created this dark red tone somkey eye using, Aurora in the inner corners, Canyon on the lids and valley on the outter corner and crease. 
~
They were so easy to apply and blend and looked lovely on, I still can't believe it was only £4, I can't wait to go back and pick up a few more. 

Have you tried any MUA products? 

Danielle x

6 comments

  1. I love how many brown shades there are! That's what I'm all about when it comes to eyeshadow!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look you created looks so lovely! I can't believe how cheap this palette is! I am in search of a good matte eyeshadows, so I will deffinitely look out for these :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I no £4 I couldn't quiet believe it myself xx

      Delete
  3. The shades look gorgeous! I think I need to give this a try ♥
    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are and you can create so many different looks using them xx

      Delete