1) Coming home from work on Friday, after a long week, and my boyfriend had a bath run ready for me to jump in and relax. (I was in my pj's by 4 o'clock on a Friday afternoon).
2) Getting a lovely bonus from my boss for all my work, she is too good to me.
3) Pigging out on fast food for most of the week (thanks to my boss) we just don't won't to get fat on our own. But a subway or fish and chips for lunch does brighten up your day a little bit.
4) Having a chilled out Saturday going for lunch with my boyfriend (subway again) and having a stroll around some shops. (I need to eat healthy food this week and get to the gym) and having cuddles with my bunny.
5) Writing this post on a Sunday morning whilst laid in bed drinking coffee and not really having to move.
Even if you've had a stressful or tiring week, there is always something that has brought a little smile to your face. It may be getting tucked up in bed after a long day or cooking your favourite tea on an evening. What is it that has brought a smile to your face this week?