Things that have made me smile | week 8

So after today it's back to work for me, after having four weeks of I'm actually well rested and ready to go back (I will regret saying this after a week). I will miss being able to do thing a little slower but having a list of things to do in a short space of time does make me more motivated to do them. I've been in Zante this past week so I thought I would also share a few holiday pics with you this week as well Here's what's made me smile . . . 

1) seeing huge turtles in the sea (they were to quick to get a picture of)
2) just relaxing a spending quality time with my partner
3) sleeping in my own bed again
4) my first English cup of coffee since being away
5) catching up with my family and missed TV shows

Holiday pics . . .

What's made you smile this week? Danielle x















8 comments

  1. That's so cool that you got to see turtles in the water! They're such gorgeous creatures :) And I totally understand why sleeping in your own bed would make you happy - it's always refreshing after travelling!

    Your pictures are gorgeous! It looks like your trip was wonderful!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou seeing the turtles was definitely a highlight xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pictures!! :) Glad, you had an amazing time!

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this sort of post and your photos are really nice :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your holiday looks amazing!

    www.laurenashleighbarden.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete