Things that have made me smile | week 9

This week has been getting back to normality, and having to get up at 6:30 after having four weeks is a killer. I was well and truly ready for my three day weekend to catch up on some sleep. Here's what has made me smile this week . . . 

1) Going back to work and seeing everyone again
2) Doing a little bit of baking
3) Going on a little shopping trip with my sisters
4) Having  a three day weekend (ahh the lie ins)
5) Finally getting round to doing a small DIY project (painting some frames and adding some prints)



What has made you smile this week? 

Danielle x

4 comments

  1. Such a cute post! Just come across your blog and followed!

    http://itslolll.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! I looove baking, so it always makes me smile :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute DIY project and I definitely see why you have been smiling this week. Extra day off, time with family, baking, and seeing your work colleagues again. Sounds like a lot to smile about :)

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete