Autumn accessories


I don't know about you but I change my accessories to match the season, and we are now entering the colder months and season of autumn. 

My essential Autumn accessories are . . . 

1) A dark coloured handbag to match most if not all outfits, a cream, brown or black coloured bag are usually the safest options to match most outfits. I bought this gorgeous brown leather satchel bag when I was on holiday in Greece. 

2) A hat or dark coloured headbands. I am loving the fedora hats this season, I picked this one for £8 at primark, but I've seen some gorgeous ones in, H&M, new look and TK max. For those days that are two windy for a hat, I like to tie my hair up and add a autumn coloured hair band just to jazz it up a bit.

3) For my makeup look in autumn I like to wear a dark smokey eye and this MUA eye shadow palette is perfect for creating the perfect smokey eye. To go with that I love a berry lip, I like too use Rebel by MAC. 

4) For my nails, I also like a berry or red colour to match my makeup look. 

5) Cosy slippers are a must to keep you feet warm on those cold nights. A cosy blanket goes nicely with these for ultimate cosiness and warmth. 

6) A scarf is a great accessory to add to a plain simple outfit. I like camel, red, brown or grey coloured ones for the Autumn months. 

What accessories do you like to wear in the autumn months? 

Danielle x

8 comments

  1. I love that satchel! I've been really liking them lately, I should really just get myself one, haha! I also always really like a nice scarf, though I'll admit, fall is one of the better times to wear them!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my satchel it goes with everything too xx

      Delete
  2. Loving the satchel :)
    .....and the scarf too .

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red and dark nail polishes are my ultimate autumn essentials. As well as scarfs, I just love them :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I do like a dark purple nail varnish xx

      Delete