Autumn makeup look


For me an Autumn makeup look is all about a smokey eye and dark purple lip. I like to embrace my paleness in the colder months as I'm not trying to match everyone else's tans.

For the base I use a pale foundation with a light coverage followed by a light dusting of powder to keep the shin at bay. I love the Rimmel stay Matt powder, I think it's an old favourite for most people. To make sure I look alive (I am very pale) I use the Maybelline face master sculpt to contour my cheeks and add a little bronzer.


I'm not really sure why I do eyebrows as no one can see them because of my fringe, I guess my face just looks incomplete without them being done.

The MUA heaven and earth eyeshadow palette, is perfect for an autumn smokey eye, for a closer look at the palette you can read my blog post Here. Depending on how dark or light I want my smokey eye I use a light colour all over my lid and the arch of my eyebrow, then take a darker shade onto my lid and blend them together. I like to take a small amount of the darker shade and apply it to the outer part of my lower lash line. To complete my eye look I apply mascara to my top and bottom lashes.


I finish of the look with a purple berry lip, I like to use MAC rebel, but there are many great berry shades out there. Let me know if you have found the perfect berry lip colour.

Danielle x

8 comments

  1. I've always wanted to try the MUA palettes, they look great! I also love the stay matte powder, its so great for such an inexpensive price :)

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MUA palette is amazing, such gorgeous colours xx

      Delete
  2. Perfect autumn look in my opinion :) I love a good berry lip tone in fall, it's really essential!

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no I wear it most days in autumn xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely post, the MAC Rebel lipstick is so pretty and perfect for autumn! xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Wake Me Up Concealer, it has such great coverage and really brightens up my dark circles!

    love, lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has always been a favourite of mine, it has perfect coverage xx

      Delete