Liz earl hair oil


I love the Liz earl skin products, when I made my regular Liz earl purchase I was so pleased to see some fee gifts in there including the Botanical shine, nourishing hair oil. I hadn't tried any of of the Liz earl hair products before this one so I tired it straight away. I applied it after washing my hair, I used two pumps and ran it through the lengths and ends of my hair, and brushed it all through.

After blow drying I styled my hair and the frizz was gone and my hair felt so so so soft I just wanted to keep touching it. Aswell as tameing fizz this hair oil helps to reduce split ends and condition your hair.

Here's what the website says . . . 


Enjoy multiple benefits in one easy-to-use product with our luxurious, lightweight botanical hair oil. Suitable for all hair types, use as a finishing touch on dry hair to smooth, condition and reduce the appearance of split ends, or on damp hair to speed up blow-dry time and protect against heat damage caused by styling. Salon-perfect hair starts here.
Before blow-drying, apply 1-2 pumps to towel-dried hair before styling as usual.
Naturally active ingredients include Kalahari melon seed oil, coconut oil and radish seed oil for their smoothing, softening, moisturising and shine-boosting properties.

You can buy a 50ml bottle for £17.25 which will last ages as you only need a couple of pumps for each use.

I would recommend this product if you have fizzy fly away hair or just need to give your hair a little boost.

Have you used any of the Liz earl hair products?

Danielle x

No comments