September favourites


September has brought us the end of summer and the start of autumn which brings a change in all our wardrobes and makeup bags. Here's my favourite things this month . . . 

1) Liz earl face mask 
This is a perfect skin pick me up and a great addition to any pamper night or skin routine. I love what it has done to my skin and look forward to using it every week.

2) Super soft pj's and fluffy slippers 
Coming into the colder months I bought some new pj's and slippers from primark to keep me snug and warm on the evenings. The super soft ones are so comfortable and I've reached for them most evenings after a long day at work. I can't wait to get some Christmassy ones.

3) MUA heaven and earth eyeshadow palette 
I have raved about this product a lot this month but the colours are just beautiful and perfect for autumn. For £4 you can't not love it!

4) Mason jar 
I no I'm a little late to the party as these were a big thing in the summer. Like most people I bought it as more of an instagrammable purchase rather than to drink from but I have found myself drinking a lot more since using this. I don't usually drink enough so I've been using this non stop.

5) Apple and cinnamon candle 
I bought the small jar of this in the last week of September and burnt everyday I was in since. It is just autumn in a jar, i will be heading back to get the large jar from home bargains for £3, I might just get two.

6) Jumpers 
Now the sun has gone my jumpers have come out. I love been able to wear coloured ones without having to cover it with a jacket or coat.

7) Aussie hairspray 
I love the hold and sent that this hairspray gives. A lot of hairsprays have an over whelming smell but this one makes me want to spray more just for the smell. It's great to finish of your hair look and leaves it smelling lovely all day.

8) Lash sensation mascara 
This mascara gives so much lift and boldness to the lashes I've reached for this to finish of all my bold eye looks. I would love to get some of the other colours.

What have you loved this month?

Danielle x

9 comments

  1. They could easily be my fav too! Especially the palette and the Liz Earl face mask and pyj's! I love Autumn and Winter my two fav seasons :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Liz earl products are so good and the pj's I could live in xx

      Delete
  2. Ou, apple cinnamon candles are so nice for this time of year! They've got such warm scents, like baking and herbal tea :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I love it too, I have the large jar now. I do love the smell of baking aswell xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try some Liz earl products, also those mustard coloured jumpers look amazing!!!
    http://www.lillieepad.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to they are a skin saviour xx

      Delete
  4. Apple cinnamon candles!! Ahh, I need to get one asap! They are the best ones :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no I have the large jar now I love it so much xx

      Delete