Things that have made me smile | week 12
Sunday, 4 October 2015
1) Seeing a Fall Out Boy live in Leeds last night, this was a last minute thing but such a great night.
2) Seeing fall out boy reminded me and a friend what other old bands we love, so we booked VIP tickets to see Scouting for girls in November. So excited to meet them and listen to there music again.
3) Starting university, it feels like ages ago I decided to do a university course at my local college, but on Friday I finally started it. It all went well and I'm looking forward to continuing.
4) Getting better after a viral infection.
5) Finally, just relaxing eating ice cream on a lazy Sunday afternoon, followed by a lovely Sunday dinner.
What's been the highlight of your week?