Things that have made me smile | week 14


This week has been a tiring one, working late everyday and doing uni work so it has been lovely to relax and have some fun over the weekend. Here's what's made me smile . . .

1) Going to hull fair, going on a few (not very scary) rides and winning two rather large teddies that i don't really know what to do with.
2) Recieving my NUS extra card so I can get even more bargains when I'm shopping.
3) Handing in reference forms to hopefully get a new place (fingers crossed).
4) Purchasing a new autumnal scarf and a hat to keep me warm now we are in the colder months.
5) Sipping on pumpkin spice lattes and hot chocolates (I've got to keep warm).

What's made you smile this week?

Danielle x 

3 comments

  1. what made me smile this week: Talking to my 3 years old nephew on the phone (he live in France I live in UK) .

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that scarf and hat combo!

    What's made me happy this week, surprisingly, is the cold weather.

    If you’re interested in fashion/ fashion illustration, please visit my blog http://afashionstudentsdiary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete