Things that have made me smile | week 14
Sunday, 18 October 2015
1) Going to hull fair, going on a few (not very scary) rides and winning two rather large teddies that i don't really know what to do with.
2) Recieving my NUS extra card so I can get even more bargains when I'm shopping.
3) Handing in reference forms to hopefully get a new place (fingers crossed).
4) Purchasing a new autumnal scarf and a hat to keep me warm now we are in the colder months.
5) Sipping on pumpkin spice lattes and hot chocolates (I've got to keep warm).
What's made you smile this week?