Elf the musical

I For my 21st birthday last weekend my boyfriend treated me to a weekend in London for lovely food, lots of shopping and to see a musical show. As soon as I walked in to book the show and saw elf was on, I knew I had to see that one! I love Christmas time and I know it was only October but there's nothing better than a singing elf to get you in the Christmas spirit. 


     

The Dominion theatre was all festively decked out with a Christmas tree and twinkling lights. It was so magical and Christmassy I can imagine as a child it would feel like a dream. We bought a programme, drinks and popcorn and took our seats. 

     
 
The show was amazing, the actors and actresses were so entertaining and really got you singing along. For any girls allowed fans out there Kimberly Walsh stared Jovie, and what a wonderful job she did. Ben Foster played buddy the elf, he's cheeky ways and wonderful voice made the show so why not 'discover your inner elf'. 


                                      

The ending has to be the best part, Santa's sleigh flys and they make it snow in the theatre. It brought me back to my childhood and it was amazing to see a favourite Christmas film as a musical. If you are lucky enough to go to London in the lead up to Christmas and are looking to see a show I would most defiantly recommend this one. I was constantly singing 'I'm in a store and I'm singing' for days afterwards. I can only imagine it would be even better nearer Christmas time when everyone is in the Christmas spirit. Don't forget to book your tickets as it is only on for 10 weeks so the shows will fill up fast. 

                        
 
'Think of all the joy you'll bring if you just close your eyes and sing!' 

Have you seen any shows? Are you going to see elf this Christmas? 

I hope this post sparked some Christmas spirit even if it is s little early 🎄

Danielle x

6 comments

  1. Oh my god this gets me so excited for Christmas!! I've actually been wanting to get tickets for this, it's good to see you had a good time, Elf is my fave Christmas film! x

    I love all the colours of the leaves on the ground! That's definitely my favourite part of Autumn! x

    Albana Janjeva | Stylist | albanajanjeva.com | #ShoesFirst with Marie Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so so so good, I would love to see it again nearer to Christmas xx

      Delete
  2. You got me excited for Christmas now! I am not sure what shows I will go to see - but I will for sure :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for Christmas I can't wait to put up my tree and hear Christmas songs on the radio xx

      Delete
  3. I love this movie, my favorite, now a play, wow that is cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so lovely to see it as a musical x

      Delete