Lush haul

I've been dying to go to the lush Oxford street store for so long, my London trip to wouldn't be complete without paying a visit. I just love that strong, sweet smell you inhale as you wonder into the store and this one was three stories! It took me a while to get around it but I managed to pick up a couple of Christmas gifts and of course some treats for myself. I mainly went for the Christmas range but there's is also a couple of others in there. I picked up the book that tells you all about the products so here's what it says about what I got. . .

BATH BOMBS 

FATHER CHRISTMAS | Get your Claus out 

"fill your bath with a jolly green colour and sweet, candy floss fragrance" 

GOLDEN WONDER | A wonder to behold 

"For a golden, lustre-filled bath with refreshing line oil and the uplifting scent of a sparkle cocktail" 

YOG NOG | Sugar-coat your skin 

"Release a toast to cinder toffee soaks with spicy clove and yiang yiang" 

FROZEN | Let it go 

"This magical blend of uplifting grapefruit and Tunisian neroli will thaw the frostiest of hearts." 

BUBBLE BARS 

(How to use | swish, crumble or hold under running water and watch the bubbles pile up.) 

PEEPING SANTA | look lively! 

"Put the 'ho ho ho' into your ho-lidays with this cheeky, Shea butter and strawberry Santa." 

CANDY MOUNTAIN | Sugar sweet summits 

"Candy cairns mark mountains of sparkling, sweet bubbles and fair trade vanilla." 

SPARKLY PUMPKIN | Transform bath time into a ball 

"Carve out a wonderfully spicy bubble bath for yourself, filled with juniperberry and lime" 

REUSABLE BUBBLE BAR 

THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS | Keep the magic alive! 

"Foam alone? Stir up toasty clove and almond Christmas magic with this spicy magic wand." 

I have used the sparkly pumpkin, it smelt amazing and was so soft and nourishing on my skin. It did leave a lot of glitter behind afterwards but it was worth the cleaning afterwards. I can't wait to use my Christmas treats and I most excited to try ' The magic of Christmas '. 

What's your favourite Lush product? Do you have anything for, the Christmas range? 

Danielle x 

2 comments

  1. These Lush products are too cute! I have to go to Lush and smell and buy them!


    http://thehomeofkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete