MAC Odyssey


I'm a sucker for a berry lip in the autumn/winter months I love MAC's Rebel. December usually brings the classic Christmas red lip but I still love the berry shade. I couldn't go to London without a visit to a MAC store where I found the perfect In between shade, Odyssey, it's a very deep purple shade with a frost finish. The colour is quite dark on the lips but I love that stand out shade in the colder months, they brighten up the dark coloured outfits I tend to wear this time of year.

The colour stays on throughout the day, only needing to top up after eating and drinking. This colour will look gorgeous with a the perfect LBD for those Christmas parties.

I'm still on the hunt for the perfect Christmas red colour, I do have my eye on MAC's Russian red. Do you have any suggestions, they don't have to be MAC.

Danielle x

2 comments