October favourites

October has probably been one of my busiest but my favourite month so far. I've had so much going on but I have enjoyed so many things in the month, not just products, I thought it would be a nice changed to add a few other things in there too.

                               

1) Starting university 
2) Cosy, fluffy blankets 
3) Moving into my lovely new home
4) Lighting my Halloween scented candle everyday
5) Celebrating my 21st birthday in London 
6) Pumpkin spiced lattes and cinnamon hot chocolates 
7) The X factor 
9) Having my sofa as it should be, a corner one, I love to bury myself in the corner wrapped in fluffy blankets 
10) Seeing my first musical 
11) Salted popcorn 
12) Crunching Autumn leaves with every step 
13) My tartan red scarf
14) Cosy nights in eating junk food
15) Treating myself to a new winter wardrobe
16) Hot baths after coming in from the cold
17) My fluffy boot slippers, got to keep those toes toastie
18) Warm buttery toast for breakfast, while sipping on a hot coffee. The first sip is always the best
19) Going to the fair
20) Spending lots of time with my friends and family

What have been your favourites, any products, candles, scents or maybe just something that has put a smile on your face?

I'm looking forward to the fireworks displays and Christmas songs starting to be played on the radio in November.

Danielle x 

8 comments

  1. Autumn leaves and pumpkin spiced lattes are 2 of my favourite things at this time of year :) Lovely post! xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS SONGS TOO! Halloween, hot chocolate, pumpkins are my favorites things this October :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely favourites post, I love Halloween!

    Lauren xo | laurenselwood.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is awesome! That's why I'll definitely follow your blog to see the new ones!

    p.s. new post about how I met Victoria Beckham already on my blog

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll have a peek at yours too xx

      Delete