Things that have made me smile | week 17


I have loved been able to spend some time in my new home this week, the past couple of weeks have been so busy I've only just been able to chill out and have a cup of coffee sat on the sofa. Here's what else has made me smile this week. . .

1) Going to a fireworks display, eating burgers (expensive ones I must say) and watching the fireworks light up the sky.
2) Going to a my partners family firework display, seeing friends and family and enjoying good food and drinks.
3) Managing to survive the dreaded ofsted visit, we did well and are happy with our outcome.
4) Getting a new cage for my little munch so she has a lot more room.
5) Having a nice relaxing, not bath with a lush bath bomb to relax after a tiring week.

What has made you smile this week?

Danielle x

No comments